quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2009

Step over

You’ve made me so hot,
And made my dreams so wild.
But then it all turned cold,
Sour, dirty and mild.

I’m gonna let the door open,
And you can keep the key too.
So when you come back smiling,
I’m gonna step all over you.

People you hate,
People so low.
Bad things around,
Step over it all.

Pickpockets in the Station,
Muderers and rapists in my head.
The air of the city nauseating
Make me wanna stay in bed.

I collect scars and tears,
Being stronger after being sick.
Come back and try to hit me,
I'm gonna step all over it.

Things you take,
Things to blow.
Bad people around,
Step over it all.

Regrets and goodbyes,
Waving back your sorrows.
Deception and deceive,
It’ll repeat itself tomorrow.

Let’s do it over and over,
Because I can take that and more.
Walking over my problems,
Won’t be me on the floor.

Nenhum comentário: