quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2009

May I Ask?

What's bothering you?
Can't you tell me already?
I thought it over, it's true,
and you should be ready.

Just face it like a man,
May I ask you that?

Pain and pleasure, come in a mix.
Taste it, spit it, swallow it up.
Eyes, lips, neck, hands and hips,
turning around, breaking it up.

Just take it like a man,
May I tell you that?

Pain and pleasure, you couldn't resist.
Hurt me, tease me, nurse me, kiss me.
Can't have enough out of all this.
Can't understand, but still you believe.

What's wrong?
What's up, with you?
Be strong,
Blink and it's through.

And even though it never ends,
It's always spinning, growing backwards.
It would be easier to pretend,
but I just can't wait till afterwards.

Taste it, spill it, swallow it up.
Hurt me, tease me, nurse me, kiss me.
Drink me full, then fill my cup.
May I ask you to try out and see?

Nenhum comentário: