terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

Darkside of the moon

I have been swing around
with this sour taste in my mouth.
And I couldn't wash it out,
always late even when it's so soon.

I have been watching the wolves,
howling in proud over their prey.
And I could sink my teeth deeper
if I wanted. No use in prayers.

I think I have drowned in this lake,
sinking to nothingness and gloom.
Hardly breathing, hardly seeing,
things on the light side of the moon.

Because I turned over to the darkside,
where my eyes don't hurt and I can sleep.
And in this side of the looking glass,
I can smile at the pain and tears that last.

If I were to be saved and brought back,
If light would shine upon me again...
You would see the blod and open wounds,
the nightmares and closets remain...

So don't look over, to the darkside of the moon...
And don't take over, what's from that moon...

Nenhum comentário: