sábado, 27 de março de 2010

Angel and Hell

She’s my Angel...
When I can’t sleep at night, she watches over me.
And when she sings is the sweetest lullaby.
When it’s dark she helps me get through.
And when the sun shines she says goodbye.

She’s my Angel...
When I am lost, she Will take over my hand.
And if it’s hurting and all I want is cry.
When she smiles and strokes all harm goes away.
And she won’t leave untill I’m safe again.

She’s my Hell...
When she’s not here the raindrops get colder.
And I may stop believing in angels some day.
When I don’t believe I won’t see her anymore.
And there will never be warmth in my heart again.

She’s my Hell...
When I think about it no one can even compare.
And no woman will ever get me near there.
When all pain and sadness are gone from the world.
And my sweet angel sings to me our old love song.

Nenhum comentário: