sábado, 8 de maio de 2010

I hope you do mind, but understand

I won't say I hope you don't mind,
If you didn't what would I mean to you?
But please, even if I hope you do,
try to understand what I am telling tonight...

I never said I don't love you anymore!
I do, always have, always will...
But my heart sometimes splits in two,
and three, and four... and sometimes more.

She doesn't have your face, or these hands...
She will never be like you, or loved the same way.
But here I am, loving you with all my heart.
But tomorrow will be her's, and not your day.

I will never lie, and I wish I wouldn't hurt you...
But to be honest I have to be this way...
Loving you my way, only you this way...
Loving her my way, only her in another way...

I know how bad it is and sounds,
and maybe you want to say goodbye.
So knowing that and loving you,
do as you want, be as you want, ask what you want...
And I will try to leave by...

Nenhum comentário: